No message. Can't be important.
I have added them to my send straight to voicemail list. Now they can't bother me with unwanted calls!!! :)
Calls and doesn't leave a message nor let it ring very long either
This is part of the so-call phone hobbits that are set up to destroy our phone system as we know it. The ATTs, Verizons, etc. could stop it if it wasn't so profitable. I sometimes think it might be the phone companies doing it to drive everyone to whatever.
Rules for handling these scam calls:
1. Don't answer if you don't recognize the number (your parents taught you not to speak to strangers, right?). You won't hurt their feelings – they have no feelings; they just want your money, credit cards, personal info. In other words they want to ruin your life.
2. Don't call them back - don't assume they'll put you on their "do not call" list. They won't even if they say they will.
3. Don't complain about the number of times they call if you don't use your own (your service's) Block Caller list.
4. Be proactive and responsible by using your own protection. Assume nothing.
5. Get on your phone service's Blocked Caller list - if they don't have one, get one that does. If there's a fee, it's still worth using it for your peace of mind.
6. Don't think the government's Do Not Call list is going to handle it - they won't.
7. Google the number.
8. Add the number to your personal Block Caller list.
9. Get on with your life – you don't need to answer every phone call.
SCAM BASTARDS -- what they do is illegal!
I am a Canadian, and have had numerous calls from this number. Do as I just did; call them back and tell them to leave you alone or they will be sued.
they call every day I don't answer they don't leave a message. I am on do not call list as well.
They call twice a day and once at 11pm...
Calls every dayyyyyy
talk about a bull **** way to get ahold of you they came across my caller ID as being a center,but they just want you to make money from home.
Sorry **** try to scare you to get your money
**** spammers wit nuttn else better to do thn get ppls money sorry ****!!!
Continues to call - requested they do not call.
Amswered, recording said "goodbye" ~ also on do not call.
Also on do not call list. Who do I report them to??
I am on the do not call list and I keep getting phone calls from telemarketers